Time to Share Your Voice
Sing your dream songs with confidence and ease
When you have a mentor to help you understand your rare and precious voice everything becomes easier.
Tired of just crossing your fingers and hoping it comes out?
Singing is muscular
When you know how to practice, compelling singing becomes easy and repeatable.
- No more getting stuck straining in the same place every song
- No more piecing together “tips” from YouTube to try to solve your problem points
- Say goodbye to breaks in your voice (or put them back in – your choice!)
- And finally- – Stop trying to prove you can sing, and just sing
1-1 Private Singing Tuition with Scot
Personalised coaching where the focus is on you and reaching your artistic goals – without the pressure, judgement and competition.
What’s included with private lessons?
- Inspiring weekly private singing lessons with Scot. Put 35 private lessons in the calendar, make a weekly date with your voice, and watch it grow. Leave your worries at the studio door, and practice your craft in a calm and positive learning environment.
- Two stunning Vocal Showcases each year (Summer and Winter), so you can share your amazing work and grow your confidence performing in public.
- A community of passionate singers who love musical theatre as much as you do. Find a duet partner, watch each other progress in showcases and masterclasses, and enjoy connecting with your tribe.
- All sheet music and backing tracks (including transpositions and cuts) are provided, so there are no surprises when you go to perform.
“I began singing lessons with Scot in Year 11 and since then he has absolutely transformed my voice. Scot enabled me to hit notes that I could never imagine and sing songs that I didn’t think were possible.
Not only has he transformed my voice but he has brought out a confidence in me that I didn’t think I had. Singing in front of people has always been terrifying to me but with Scot’s encouraging guidance I have been able to face my fears and perform to many in recitals and productions, including the lead role of Bonnie in Bonnie & Clyde.
Scot is an extremely talented performer and teacher who radiates positivity and genuine passion. Scot has lead me to pursue a career in the performing arts and I am forever grateful!”
Finding a teacher who’s the right fit is important
So, in our initial consultation we will
Then, if you enrol in ongoing lessons you’ll enjoy
“Finally, after a lot of investment (a move to London & being student to well-respected studios and teachers within the M.T. industry) I have ultimately found the most freedom, confidence and joy in singing since working with Scot, back home in Cambridge.
Class is a super collaborative effort to find the most direct route to the best sound while also giving me the understanding to find that place again, independently. I appreciate Scot’s sound knowledge of the craft to so quickly solve issues and deliver results. It’s a positive and fun-centred environment.
The studio showcase has been a game-changer for me – I think it is such a gift to his students, wherever in their journey they are at.
Lessons have completely exceeded expectations. I feel so fortunate to have found such an inspired, knowledgeable and genuine coach to guide my vocal development.”